Main Passenger Club OÜ undertakes to protect the privacy and safety of the data of our customers and visitors of the website https://mpc.aero.
The mpc.aero website processes, publishes, stores and uses your personal information safely, honestly and legally under EU and international data protection law.
Main Passenger Club (referred to as “we”, “us”, “our” or “MPC”) in this Policy primarily refers to Main Passenger Club OÜ. Main Passenger Club OÜ is the Data Controller of all personal information that is collected and used about MPC customers. Main Passenger Club OÜ is registered in Estonia with registration number 12196876 and registered offices at Rotermanni 2, 4th floor, 10111, Tallinn, Estonia.
What Personal Data Do We Collect?
Personal data mean any information relating to you which allows us to identify you, such as your name, contact details, and information about your access and use of our website.
Main Passenger Club OÜ may collect and use the following types of personal information:
- Information on the use of this website (including IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of a visit, page views, website navigation paths, time and date of a visit, other statistics. We can also use the third-party services, for example: MailChimp, Google Analytics, Yandex.Metrika and Facebook for collecting, tracking and analysing data);
- Any other information that you share with https://mpc.aero;
- Information you provide to us in emails, text messages and other electronic communications.
What Do We Use Your Personal Data for?
Main Passenger Club OÜ may use your personal information to:
- Manage this website;
- Personalize the website for you;
- Provide access and opportunity to use the website services;
- Send you notifications by e-mail that you requested;
- Work with inquiries, feedback and complaints submitted by you, about you or in connection with the service;
- Send you marketing communications (including e-mails) relating to us and other third Party partners in accordance with your communications preferences.
- Prevent fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities and as part of our efforts to keep our website secure;
- Comply with our legal or regulatory obligations;
- Notify you about changes to the website, products and services;
- Establish, exercise or defend legal claims.
Through the e-mail address you provide, we may periodically send promotional e-mails about new products, special offers or other information which we find interesting for you.
Also, we may use your personal information to contact you and ask for your permission to use/disclose your purchase history in our marketing or promotional materials.
How Long Do We Keep Personal Data?
We will retain your information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which we collect it. When relevant, the storage period of your personal information will be extended to meet the requirements of law and for accounting, auditing and other internal administrative and support functions.
The website stores successful requests for 30 days, then they are deleted. Unsuccessful requests (if there is an error in the transmission of data in the telegram or another technical problem) may be stored for unlimited amount of time, since the technical data of an error is attached to the request. Such requests are stored until the developer checks them and until the error is eliminated. Then they are processed and transferred to the category of successful requests.
Legal Basis for the Processing of Your Personal Information
Main Passenger Club OÜ will only process personal data when we have a legal basis for doing so. The legal basis that we will rely on will depend on the circumstances in which we collect and use your personal data. In almost all cases, the relevant legal basis to process personal data is that the processing will be one of the followings:
- Based on your consent to use your data in a certain way (for example, to communicate with you through our mailing list). Your consent may subsequently be withdrawn at any time by editing your preferences or contacting us.
- Necessary in order to take steps prior to entering into a contract or for the performance of a contract;
- Necessary to comply with legal requirements (for example, to comply with applicable regulatory obligations and employment law); and
- Necessary for our legitimate interests (for example, to administer our websites, to manage our donations, to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations and so on).
Protection of Your Personal Information
We want you to feel confident about using our website, and we are committed to protecting the personal information we collect. We limit access to personal information about you to employees who reasonably need access to it, to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs. Our employees are obliged by us to respect confidentiality. We have appropriate technical and organizational physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect the personal information that you provide to us against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, damage or destruction.
Sharing Your Personal Data
We do not rent or sell your personal information with other people or non-affiliated companies. We share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies under the following circumstances:
- To third-party providers who provide services on our behalf such as companies and individuals (i) performing or facilitating Main Passenger Club OÜ services, (ii) processing payments, (iii) collecting, storing and retrieving your personal information, (iv) performing public records searches, (v) performing services related to the website.
- To specific individuals you have provided us with personal information details such as name and e-mail address through our referral system and for the purpose of sending them one-time e-mail invitations or download links to the Application.
- We may disclose your personal information to any law enforcement agency, court, regulator, government authority or other third party where we believe this is necessary to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation, or otherwise to protect our rights or the rights of any third party.
How to Access, Edit, Delete or Transfer Your Personal Information?
You have the right at any time to ask for access or transfer to and deletion of any personal information that we hold about you in our records, to correct any inaccuracies and to update any out-of-date information. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please write to us at the address listed below providing us with sufficient documents establishing your identity. In case we consider the request as being unlawful or abusive, we will inform you of the reasons for not taking action without undue delay and at the latest within one month of receipt of the request. If you believe your rights related to your personal information are being infringed, you have the possibility to lodge a complaint with your national supervisory authority and seek the judicial remedy.
Cookies and Other Information That We Automatically Collect
What Are Cookies?
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your computer or mobile device when you visit a website or mobile application. They are used to recognise your computer as you move between pages on a website, or when you return to a website or mobile application you have visited previously. Cookies are widely used in order to make websites work, or to work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the websites.
- When did the last action on the site take place;
- Information entered in the search fields.
Cookies can remain on your computer or mobile device for different periods of time. MPC uses both “session cookies” and “permanent cookies”. Session cookies exist only while your browser is open and are deleted automatically once you close your browser. Permanent cookies survive after your browser is closed and can be used to recognize your computer or mobile device when you open your browser and browse the Internet again. You can at any time delete permanent cookies by clearing your cache according to your browser settings.
What Cookies Does MPC Use and Why?
The following table sets out the different categories of cookies that we use and why we use them.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
_icl_current_language – Used to determine user’s language during AJAX requests (i.e. quote submissions, etc.).
_ga, _gid, _gat_* – Google (Universal) Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (www.google.com). Google (Universal) Analytics uses methods that allow us to analyse the use of the website and allows us to recognise and count the number of visitors to our website and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it.
_ym_metrika_enabled – Checks whether other Yandex.Metrica cookies are installed correctly.
_ym_isad – Determines whether a user has ad blockers.
_ym_uid – Used for identifying site users.
_ym_d – Saves the date of the user’s first site session.
yabs-sid – Session ID.
i – Used for identifying site users.
yandexuid – Registers data on visitors’ website-behaviour. This is used for internal analysis and website optimisation.
How to Control or Delete Cookies?
You can set your cookie preferences by using our Cookie Consent Menu or by changing your browser settings so that cookies from the website cannot be placed on your computer or mobile device. In order to do this, follow the instructions provided by your browser (usually located within the “Help”, “Tools” or “Edit” facility).
For further information about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set on your computer or mobile device and how to manage and delete them, visit allaboutcookies.org/ and youronlinechoices.eu/.
Controller: Main Passenger Club OÜ, reg. no. 12196876
Legal address: Rotermanni 2, 4th floor, 10111, Tallinn, Estonia
Legal background: Main Passenger Club OÜ legitimate interests